Man escapes being burnt alive after his Samsung phone exploded - NATIONAL TRUMPET

Breaking

Post Top Ad

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT: 07012342712

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Man escapes being burnt alive after his Samsung phone exploded


A Nigerian man has taken to his twitter page to share photos of his damaged smartphone after it exploded without being plugged to electricity.

The man said he was lucky he did not have it on his person at the time it happened.

Read his tweets below ;
Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident , it would have practically damaged my body
I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion . We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids around

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

ADVERTISE WITH US TODAY

Pages